Alice Cascade - Video
Here's a little demostration of pages, themes and the cascading window arrangement.
- You can open all child pages under an outline node by right-clicking the node and selecting Page->Show Pages->Show All Child Pages
- You can create chapters and scenes in separate pages and merge them into a single document when you're ready
- You can click the cascade toolbar button in any page frame to arrange all pages in a cascade layout
- You can use hotkeys to cycle through themes (Ctrl+Shift+T or Ctrl+Shift+R)
- You can hide all pages by clicking the Hide All toolbar button on any page frame.