PieceWorx Writing Studio v1.1.1
Added Undo/Redo when adding a word to the custom dictionary. Ctrl+Z will now revert that action or Ctrl+Y will redo after an undo.
Automatically re-run spell check, if needed, when changes are made in Settings -> Spell Check.
Added details regarding the effects of casing when adding words to the custom dictionary. Also added a help popup in the Edit Custom Dictionary dialog window.
Updated the status bar to use a standard sans-serif font rather than a monospaced font.
Fixed: If the word "shav" were added to the custom dictionary, the spell check highlight is correctly removed, but the highlight is also removed from misspelled words such as "shavd" which only contain the word.
Fixed: If the user changes the current dictionary via the right-click menu, spell check does not automatically re-run against the selected dictionary.
Fixed: When replacing a misspelled word with a suggestion from the right-click menu, the replacement is sometimes a few characters off. This is more likely when consecutive newlines or consecutive tabs precede the word.
- Fixed: Undo/Redo after replacing a misspelled word with a suggestion does not always work correctly.
PieceWorx Writing Studio v1.1.0
- Gradient bumpers and bumper buttons
- Hover styles
- Rounded button corners
- Button icons
- Treeview icons
- Smoother rendering
- Several new built-in themes
New Theme Chooser Dialog for previewing and selecting themes
Replaced theme related context menu items with a single item that opens the Theme Chooser
- Alt+T also opens the Theme Chooser
- Clicking the theme name in the status bar also opens the Theme Chooser
Improved styling for Notebook outline
- New icons
- More space between entries
- Verdana font
Added "Recent Notebooks" menu item in context menu
- Displays up to 15 recently opened notebooks, sorted with most recent at top of list
- Added 35 and 55 character widths in Editor Width context menu item for times when you want to see more of the background image
- Re-arranged Customize Background Dialog including adding an Apply button
Auto-fit the left frame to the Notebook outline contents
- Ctrl+Shift+Alt+F (Fit to contents)
- Right-click --> Layout --> Left Frame --> Size to Fit
- Fixed: Issue where top and side bumpers are no longer visible after minimizing the main window
- Fixed: In some cases when the editor is aligned right and the main window is resized, the editor will disappear
PieceWorx Writing Studio v1.0.7
Fixed: When license is activated in the settings dialog, the displayed
license key on the License tab does not get updated.
- Fixed: When opening the license info window from the settings dialog while in trial mode, an unhandled error occurs.
PieceWorx Writing Studio v1.0.6
- Fixed: Some license keys did not validate correctly. If yours works you don't need to upgrade to this version.
PieceWorx Writing Studio v1.0.5
- Fixed: Top bumper does not hide itself when it should.
- Removed bumper arrows in favor of a "pin" button.
Completely overhauled the way bumpers detect that they need to open. They are
now more consistent and responsive.
Expanded the size of the bumper activation regions. You don't have to be
so close to the edge of the window. Instead of about 5 pixels it's now
Lengthened the activation period, the amount of time the mouse cursor must be in the activation region before the hidden bumper pops up. This time was too short and bumpers would
popup annoyingly all the time. The delay went from about 100ms to about 400ms which I believe offers a much more pleasant experience. Big change from just a few milliseconds.
- Added 30-day trial to the install package.
PieceWorx Writing Studio v1.0.4
- Fixed: Handling of spaces and newlines at end of editor window.
PieceWorx Writing Studio v1.0.3
- Fixed: Error when shrinking form from the right and zoom factor is 3x or higher.
- Fixed: Zoomed text does not re-wrap when form changes size using maximize buttons.
Fixed: Find bumper always displays on open regardless of saved user settings from
PieceWorx Writing Studio v1.0.2